Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy iPhone 5s Release Day!

Even though I am not an iphone enthusiast, some of my favorite people in this world are!  So in honor of today's iPhone 5s release, I present, the Apple mani! Using Wet N Wild "Black Creme" and Orly's "Luxe, Rage and Dazzle" I stamped adorable Apple icons on all my piggies!  Of course, my color choices are inspired by all the lovely colors the new phone is coming out in!  Apple lovers rejoice, your long awaited phone is finally here, and even DROID lovers can appreciate that!


9 comments:

  1. I'm leaning towards the GOLD iPhone 5s. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is what I call a manicure! Best one yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do like how that one looks, Katie! I give it a thumbs up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the support guys! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK so what do you use to keep your cuticles in such good condition! Mine never look that well groomed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I do use a cuticle cutter (looks like a little pair of pliers) because my cuticles are out of control. I trim them carefully, and then push them back with a cuticle pusher and use an obsessive quantity of this... http://www.burtsbees.com/other/best-sellers/lemon-butter-cuticle-cream.html

    Seriously, smells so good, it is portable and not oily like the cuticle oils. I never realized how important moisturizing my cuticles was until now....

    ReplyDelete
  7. True true! I'm about ready to become your groupie...

    ReplyDelete