Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Nails! Essie "Sunday Funday" and Striped Nail Art

With all the lovely weather we have been having, and the much needed spring showers we have been fortunate to receive, I was inspired to use some Spring-like colors and get back to doing some nail art too! More details after the jump...



Here you see Essie's "Sunday Funday" on all the nails including the accent nail, and Sally Hansen's "Mellow Yellow," OPI's "I Come in Peas," "Alpine Snow" and "Can't Find My Czechbook" make up the multi-colored stripes. I used the striping tape to mask off the different colors and topped it all off with a NEW top coat that I just received.  HK Girl makes a top coat that boasts the same shine and fast dry application as my favorite Seche Vite, but doesn't get goopy like Seche Vite does.  So far, so good, I really like it!  Here is a photo of all the products I used!


No comments:

Post a Comment