Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

China Glaze "China Rouge" and Konad Special Polish Houndstooth Stamping

This is my first stamping post using Konad's Special polish.  For all my previous stamping manicures, I have always used a drugstore brand.  Believe it or not, they work the best, besides Konad's special polishes of course.  These polishes that are made especially for the stamping system really do work a lot better, but they are a lot more expensive too.  At $8 a bottle, it makes it harder to collect a variety of colors, so I am an gradually increasing my collection.  As you can see from the pictures there is a slight learning curve with this polish because it seems to smear a bit with my top coat.  I am not sure if it is my application, or if it is actually the BRAND of top coat, so more research and development is required.

This manicure is simple, yet sharp.  I love the design, and I am a sucker for red!


1 comment: