Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Elegant Lace French Manicure

There is a BUNCH going on this manicure.  It took some time for sure, but I think the pay out is well worth it!  Is started with Orly's "Deja Vu" French Manicure as a base.  I then used blue painters tape to mask off my tips and painted them white with Orly's "White Tips."  I then applied a coat of China Glaze's "Fairy Dust" which is a fine holographic glitter polish.  With each coat of Fairy dust, I also applied a holographic hex glitter I picked up from Michael's to the cuticle edge of my nail.  I covered all that with a coat of my Seche Vite top coat to expedite drying time.  Once my tips were dry enough for stamping, I stamped the lace image over the white tips using Konad's Special polish.  Remember that learning curve I mentioned earlier this week, you can still see a bit in this mani, which bums me out, but what can I do?  So a LOT of steps in this manicure, but I really like how it turned out.  What do you think?  To Blingy?  Just right?




1 comment:

  1. Since you asked.....I'd forego the hexagon thing. It distracts me from the beautiful tips. Really nice manicure!

    ReplyDelete