Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Salon Perfect "Ivy League" and "Green Room" Reptile Skin Nails

Because I have a millions stamps (and still more on my list to collect) I frequently find myself on the hunt for the perfect polishes to use with them, as if I don't have enough.  One can never have enough nail polish, right?  Where ever I am shopping I always have to peruse the nail polish aisle in case there is something I cannot live without.  One day in Wal-Mart I stumbled across these beauties!  Of course, they were of the cheapest varieties too, so in the cart they went!  I knew exactly what I was going to do with them....Reptile skin.  Seriously, the dark green is so beautiful on its own, I am sure I find plenty to use it for.  But, this time it's going to look like this.....




No comments:

Post a Comment